This week is going to be a very interesting week not just because of the elections, but because of the shift of energy that is happening. This week life will be taking on a different perspective. You almost feel as if you are in the eye of the storm. The energies that will consist this week will be those of anxiety. You will feel a little unstable and a little unbalanced but here is something you can do to help stay in balance and in the power of the present moment.
You need to ground yourself and cover yourself with white light. Make sure that you are practicing deep breathing and that you are practicing being connected to all that is source and energy. You need to make sure you are consciously aware of the thoughts you are choosing and the words you are speaking and the people that you are surrounding yourself with this week.
This is a good time to cut unhealthy ties, unhealthy relationships and unhealthy habits, because in focusing on your highest good it will balance out the anxiety and some of the anxiousness that you will feel. This week is also a great time to finish up any projects you have started or something you’ve been procrastinating on. This is a great time to finish those projects up that are undone and prepare to get ready for the new year.
November is a great time to begin to nest and to begin to get your home simplified and comfortable for you. Get rid of unnecessary clothing, get rid of unnecessary objects in your home, anything that has you feeling that you are tied to or that you are bound to. Finish that project up this week — this is a great week for endings, so if there’s something that you need to finish, be done with it. This is a great time for you to reevaluate what you want to take into the next year. What really is fitting in and filling your life?
This week will be a very interesting one, but you can make it through it if you stay consciously aware of the present moment.
Have a great week beautiful ones,
P.S. Drop me a line and let me know what you think about this blog or just say hey!!!!
How to hear clearly from your Angels
Yesterday I went back to where it all started for me. The little spiritualist church where I realize that my gifts were real and important to the world and to the movement of consciousness. I sat in the church where I gave my very first public message to someone and realized at that moment that everything that you are and everything that you have been and every gift that God has given you is relevant. You are to be exactly who you were sent to be authentically and your life matters. Your life could change the world.
As I sat in that pew, I watched many of my teachers and mentors and spiritual liaisons go forth. Being many years older than me and still standing strong in the promises of God. It made me realize that the spiritual movement and the spiritual consciousness of this world is so important. Now more than ever it is so relevant to be alive if you have a calling on your life and you are to be part of God’s transformation team — part of the lights that needs to be brought into this world that is so dark right now. You need to stand up, you need to come forth, don’t wait because waiting may be too late. If you feel you have a job as a healer or as a messenger, or a prayer warrior, or a speaker, a teacher, what ever you feel is in your heart today for you to do, now is the time to come forth and do it. Stand on the promises and the faith of God knowing that he will guide your path.
The angels already have your assignment, they are already waiting on you to move forth so that they can guide you. Will it be easy? Probably not. But will it be worth it? Absolutely!! Now is the time more than any other time, with the energies in this world, with the way that things are being brought forth and brought out, with all the darkness moving about openly. It is time for us as light workers to unite. It is time for us as children of God to unite. It is time for us to stand up and not be separated by judgment or religion or fear!! You are protected. The armor of God is around you. It’s around you and it is with you. There is nothing that can be done to you when you stand in the power that God has giving you.
Yesterday when I visit that little church, I remembered why my purpose in this life is so important, and so is yours!!
I would love to hear from you, drop me a line below!
The closer I get to my Angels the more I learn lessons that help to assist me in my life, I am going to share my top 7.
1) Live your truth: One of the biggest lesson that I have learned is to be true to myself and my higher calling. To live authentically and trust the process. Not to be afraid to say no to things that are not in my highest interest. If I honored my feelings they would quickly honor me by replacing it with something that fit.
2) Love is the loudest Language: My Angels taught me to handle everything from a place of love, even when I am upset that I should remember to treat everyone and everything with love. To step back from situations and ask myself if I am operating from a place of love and if I am not, what can I or should I do differently. By doing this, I have been able to defuse situations and cause less stress to myself. So I treat everyone in a loving way.
3) What you feed you body you feed your spirit. So a few years ago my Angels encouraged me to stop eating any processed food and to stay away from meat. In order to be a clear vessel for spirit, it was important for me to feed my body good clean foods. As a result, I have adopted a diet free of meats and processed foods. I eat only fruits, veggies and sometimes Salmon. I have better spiritual clarity since I have done this.
4) There is a spiritual solution for everything: My Angels taught me that when you struggle to live, your living to struggle. There is no lack in the universe, there is only lack in our minds. That we don’t have to struggle with how it’s going to work out, we just need to make our request known and leave them. Too many times our focus is on the next day and we never live and give thanks for right now.
5) The silence is your best friend. Spending time alone in the silence not only brings great clarity, it also awakens your soul. If you want to be clear and intune with your intuition, the greatest gift that you can give yourself is to spend time alone with the Divine.
6) They truly want to help you: One day I was struggling trying to get it all done. I was running around and nothing was working and my Angels spoke to me and said, “Why don’t you ask us for help?” At that moment I knew that I didn’t have to do it alone, that they were always there but I had to ask them to help me..
7) God deserves all the Glory: No matter how you look at it, without God you would not have the ability to do what you do. God is the Source of all things and all Glory, praise and honor goes to Him no matter who you are or think you are. My clients will tell me thank you for such great insight, you’re amazing, and I tell them no, God is amazing and I am thankful to be used in such an amazing way. You see when we try to get past God or go around him, it doesn’t work because he is everything and everywhere. So all Glory , Honor and Praise belongs to God….
There new so many wonderful things I have learned from my Angels and I am forever grateful for the continued lesson.
Let me know how you like this blog, I would love to hear from you!
It’s Q& A Friday!! I get a lot of questions from you guys and I wish I could answer them all. The number one question I get is how do I know if I have a gift. So I thought that for4 the next 4 weeks I would answer your questions via video.. So if you have questions about all things spiritual send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
This morning started off busy. I had appointments and things to do.
On my way to my appointment. I realized my phone was not working. Oh Lord, after 2 hours on the phone with XYZ company last night and this happens? Are you kidding me? So I calm myself, I get to my appointment and the whole time I am there I am calm, knowing that things will work out. Praying and thanking God, because I know it will be fine. When I leave it’s still not fine. I call them, they say the exact opposite of what they said last night, I think you get the point….
So here I go, ” God I just don’t get it?? I just don’t understand why things like this happen? What is it? What am I doing wrong? This is just not fair, why does this?” On and on…. So after I quiet down I hear ” In life there are things that you have to go through, things you have to learn for the choices you make. It’s not that am not here. This part of your journey is called an awakening or as you humans call it an “AH HA” moments.” Take what you need from this and leave the rest. It will be alright.”
I walked in the house, still pouting a bit, still confused, yet knowing the mistakes that I made, I finally say” I get it, I need to trust you will all things not just some things, I get it.”
God moves in his timing and his way. Don’t compare your journey to someone else’s. Just Trust God.
I come upstairs in my office to work and I hear my phone……… It’s working…….