Lately things have been feeling a bit tense. There are a lot of negative vibrations within the universe and it seems that it just doesn’t stop. No matter where you turn someone is saying something harsh. So as I begin to pray and ask what can we do about all this hatred and anger, my Angels said to me love..
So because I have heard this from them many of times before, I ask but what if love is not enough this time? There was silence. Martha came forth and said “love is always enough but some people never truly experience love, they think they love, they say they love but they never truly experience unconditional love. The love that needs no words to be felt is the love that heals and with this love the world can heal and be repaired.”
Needless to say I was amazed (as I always am when my Angels come through) and I begin to think about the countless people who come to me to receive messages from their loved ones who have passed over, messages of love and how this love transformed them right before my eyes, or how a child is born and the moment the mother holds it, the bond is strong without a word. That’s love.
This is the kind of love the world needs now and the only way the world can receive it is if we all lower our guards down and open our hearts. Before you speak, before you act, think about what would love do? How would you treat and react to someone you truly love? Ask yourself in order to handle this situation in Love what should I do? What should I say? Before you react, breathe and ask the Angels of love to surround you so you may react in love. We have had enough of the harsh hatred, it is time to sow in Love. Stand with me in Love today..
With Extreme Love
The closer I get to my Angels the more I learn lessons that help to assist me in my life, I am going to share my top 7.
1) Live your truth: One of the biggest lesson that I have learned is to be true to myself and my higher calling. To live authentically and trust the process. Not to be afraid to say no to things that are not in my highest interest. If I honored my feelings they would quickly honor me by replacing it with something that fit.
2) Love is the loudest Language: My Angels taught me to handle everything from a place of love, even when I am upset that I should remember to treat everyone and everything with love. To step back from situations and ask myself if I am operating from a place of love and if I am not, what can I or should I do differently. By doing this, I have been able to defuse situations and cause less stress to myself. So I treat everyone in a loving way.
3) What you feed you body you feed your spirit. So a few years ago my Angels encouraged me to stop eating any processed food and to stay away from meat. In order to be a clear vessel for spirit, it was important for me to feed my body good clean foods. As a result, I have adopted a diet free of meats and processed foods. I eat only fruits, veggies and sometimes Salmon. I have better spiritual clarity since I have done this.
4) There is a spiritual solution for everything: My Angels taught me that when you struggle to live, your living to struggle. There is no lack in the universe, there is only lack in our minds. That we don’t have to struggle with how it’s going to work out, we just need to make our request known and leave them. Too many times our focus is on the next day and we never live and give thanks for right now.
5) The silence is your best friend. Spending time alone in the silence not only brings great clarity, it also awakens your soul. If you want to be clear and intune with your intuition, the greatest gift that you can give yourself is to spend time alone with the Divine.
6) They truly want to help you: One day I was struggling trying to get it all done. I was running around and nothing was working and my Angels spoke to me and said, “Why don’t you ask us for help?” At that moment I knew that I didn’t have to do it alone, that they were always there but I had to ask them to help me..
7) God deserves all the Glory: No matter how you look at it, without God you would not have the ability to do what you do. God is the Source of all things and all Glory, praise and honor goes to Him no matter who you are or think you are. My clients will tell me thank you for such great insight, you’re amazing, and I tell them no, God is amazing and I am thankful to be used in such an amazing way. You see when we try to get past God or go around him, it doesn’t work because he is everything and everywhere. So all Glory , Honor and Praise belongs to God….
There new so many wonderful things I have learned from my Angels and I am forever grateful for the continued lesson.
Let me know how you like this blog, I would love to hear from you!